Health and Safety is top priority in ArcelorMittal Warszawa. Subcontractor companies are external partners of our plant. Subcontractor employees are to comply with all requirements of safe work and environmental protection as if they were ArcelorMittal Warszawa employees.
A subcontractor company which is going to start cooperation with ArcelorMittal Warszawa is obliged to know the following documents:
- General Goods Purchasing Conditions – download
- General terms of provision of services on the permises of ArcelorMittal Warszawa Sp. z o.o. – download
- General conditions of providing services on the site of ArcelorMittal Warszawa Sp. z o.o. – download
- Enclosure to request for quotation – download
- General health and safety training for subcontractors – download
- ArcelorMittal Warszawa Sp. z o. o. Contractual Clauses – download
- Code for responsible sourcing – download
Prior to starting work on the site of ArcelorMittal Warszawa a subcontractor company is obliged to elaborate and present documents listed in the enclosure to request for quotation.
Below you will find examples to be used when elaborating requested documents:
- Model of health and safety instruction regarding works performed on the site of ArcelorMittal Warszawa – download
- Chart of additional risk assessment (prepared before the execution of given action) – download
Huta ArcelorMittal Warszawa uses the LimeAccess application which facilitates the registration of guests, drivers and subcontractors.
Before starting the work, the representative of AMW (Host) is obliged to set up a profile for a subcontracting company, in which the company is obliged to set up accounts for employees who will perform work on the premises of Huta ArcelorMittal Warszawa. Instructions for setting up an account for employees are available in the Lime Access system in the Main Base.
In order to start the training procedure, please contact our Health and Safety Department: